Welcome to the home of Super Earth

The following posts showcase the line of characters I've created or deigned worthy of belonging to my all inclusive universe of heroes called "Super Earth."

All of these characters were created by me. Most of the designs are of my own creation as well. Some of the designs are not. Through my course of creating micros, there has been a lot of discussion over creator's "rights" as far as credit is concerned. To be honest, in my humble opinion, if your characters or designs are not copyrighted, then there is no real "legal" obligation on my part. There are some designs out there that I DO like, and I will use them in my own creations. If you see some of your designs, or the designs of someone you know in my work, take it as a sign of respect that I liked the design so much, I used it in my own little universe. Do not request micros be taken down. They will not. Do not request credit. If I can remember to whom the credit should be given, then I will give it. If not, too bad. If all of this makes you feel uncomfortable, then you don't have to visit my site...

For the most part, just enjoy these creations for what they are. I'm not making ANY money off of these—I'm just doing this for fun. SO, you have fun as well.

Tell me what you think, and enjoy SUPER EARTH

DO NOT POST THESE MICROS ON ANY OTHER SITE!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Silver Cyclone

Silver Cyclone was one of the characters created by Captain Jupiter and I back when we first started toying with the "Super Earth" concept for a MIB II thread in the Universe section. He originally had a sidekick named Kid Vigil, but, I never liked Kid Vigil. Never liked anything about him, unfortunately. SO, in my current Super Earth Universe, there is no Kid Vigil and never will be.

Silver Cyclone is obviously a play on Red Tornado, but, is closer to being a Batman/Shadowhawk type. Has anyone told you there is no such thing as an original superhero anymore?
Silver Cyclone

No comments:

Post a Comment